We protect homeowners from the games and fine print insurance companies are known for.
AVNER GAT / President
HAD A LOSS?
How can we help you?
Do you have a question about your homeowners insurance claim? Give us a call and we’d be happy to talk to you about your situation.
#1 Public Adjusters in San Clemente, CA
If you are looking for a top-notch public adjuster in San Clemente to manage your homeowners insurance claim, you are at the right place. The public adjusters at Avner Gat, Inc. are ready to assist you.
Suffering unforeseen damages to your home or business premises in San Clemente caused by a sudden and accidental event can be devastating. And dealing with an insurance company that is hesitant to fulfill its obligations only worsens the situation.
Nobody expects their homeowners insurance company to play hardball after paying years of premiums for peace of mind. And dealing with an insurer who hides behind the fine print to limit their liability and pay less than what they should can be exacerbating.
Avner Gat, Inc. helps clients who have suffered property damage after a covered event to receive the best settlement offer possible under their homeowners insurance policy.
Do You Need a San Clemente Public Adjuster?
When you file an insurance claim after a covered event, your insurer appoints an insurance adjuster to handle your claim. This adjuster is paid by your insurance company to mitigate their liability and look after their best interests.
Public adjusters work for YOU, not your insurance company!
Most homeowners can usually manage small and straightforward insurance claims on their own.
However, if you have a large or complex homeowners insurance claim you might be out of your depth. Should this be the case, consider hiring an experienced public adjuster in San Clemente to assist you!
Why Hire Avner Gat, Inc. As Your Public Adjuster?
One word – RESULTS!
- Reputation – Avner Gat, Inc. is one of the most reputable public adjusters in San Clemente.
- Experience – We have over 17 years of experience helping our clients get the settlement they are entitled to under their homeowners insurance policy.
- Expertise – We know the ins and outs of homeowners insurance policies and how to expedite claims.
- Save You Time – Handling a large and potentially complex insurance claim on your own without having the necessary experience and expertise can be overwhelming. Hiring professionals like Avner Gat, Inc. can save you time and headaches.
- Negotiate on Your Behalf – Even if you are a good negotiator, you are typically no match for an expert insurance adjuster who deals with claims daily and has years of experience. Hiring Avner Gat, Inc. levels the playing field!
- Fast Submission – We specialize in homeowners insurance claims – we know how to quickly compile and submit the necessary paperwork to your insurance company.
- 5-Star Service – Avner Gat, Inc. is known for our fast, friendly, and efficient service. Our 100+ 5-star client testimonials on Yelp is proof of our commitment to helping our clients.
The three main types of property damage are:
- Earthquake damage
- Fire damage
- Water damage.
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive include:
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Earthquake Damage?
Standard homeowners insurance doesn’t cover earthquake damage. You need a dedicated earthquake insurance policy to enjoy earthquake coverage.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Fire Damage?
Most homeowners insurance policies will typically cover fire damage claims.
However, fire damage claims are often complex and notoriously difficult to manage. For example, fire damage is often only one component of a claim that might include smoke and water damage. And fires often leave invisible damage you might not be aware of unless you know what to look for.
If you’ve suffered property damage due to a fire, we will evaluate your claim and work hard to help you get a fair and comprehensive settlement.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Water Damage?
Water damage claims are the second most common type of homeowner insurance claims (following wind & hail damage).
Although most homeowners insurance policies cover water damage, they limit water damage to water that hasn’t entered your home from the ground or sewer. In addition, standard homeowners insurance policies don’t cover damage caused by a flood – you need a flood insurance policy before claiming for flood damage.
Have you suffered damage to your property in San Clemente?
Call us now at (818) 917-5256 for a free, no-strings-attached consultation to find out how we can help you.