We protect homeowners from the games and fine print insurance companies are known for.
AVNER GAT / President
HAD A LOSS?
How can we help you?
Do you have a question about your homeowners insurance claim? Give us a call and we’d be happy to talk to you about your situation.
#1 Public Adjusters in Dana Point, CA
If you’ve recently suffered considerable property damage and are looking for a way to maximize your insurance settlement, look no further than the public adjusters at Avner Gat, Inc.!
Property damage as a result of a sudden and accidental event can take you by surprise and leave you in a compromised position. Dealing with an insurance company that seems reluctant to accommodate your needs, as so often is the case, can make matters even worse.
Insurance policies are a legal agreement with your provider, so you expect them to assist you in as timely a fashion as you paid your premiums. However, sometimes insurers use the fine print in your policy to limit their liability and pay less than what you are entitled to.
Avner Gat, Inc. helps clients who have suffered property damage after a covered event to receive the best settlement possible under their homeowners insurance policy.
Do You Need a Dana Point Public Adjuster?
When you file an insurance claim following a surprise event like water or fire damage, your insurer appoints an insurance adjuster to represent their side during the lifespan of your claim. This adjuster is paid by your insurance company to act in their best interests and mitigate their liability so they don’t have to pay you everything you are entitled to.
As public adjusters, we work for YOU, not your insurance company!
Smaller, simpler claims are much more straightforward to file, so most homeowners opt to handle these on their own.
However, if you have a large or complex homeowners insurance claim, don’t let the skilled insurance adjusters outmaneuver you and force you to settle for a lower offer. Consider hiring an experienced Dana Point public adjuster to even the odds!
Why Hire Avner Gat, Inc. As Your Public Adjuster?
At Avner Gat, Inc., we are all about results!
- Reputation – Avner Gat, Inc. is one of the most respected public adjusters serving the Dana Point area.
- Experience – Our team has over 17 years of experience getting the best settlement offers for our clients they are entitled to under their homeowners insurance policies.
- Expertise – We know the ins and outs of homeowners insurance policies – how to read them, and how to provide insurance companies with the information they need.
- Save You Time – Handling a large and potentially complex insurance claim on your own without having the necessary experience and expertise can be overwhelming. Hiring professionals like Avner Gat, Inc. can save you time and headaches.
- Negotiate on Your Behalf – Negotiating with an expert insurance adjuster who has been appointed by your insurance company can be difficult. We level the playing field!
- Fast Submission – Avner Gat, Inc. specializes in homeowners insurance claims – we know how to quickly compile and submit the correct documentation to your insurer.
- 5-Star Service – At Avner Gat, Inc., we pride ourselves on fast, friendly, and efficient service. Our 100+ 5-star client testimonials on Yelp validate our commitment to helping our clients. Many clients become lifelong friends!
The three primary types of property damage are:
- Earthquake damage
- Fire damage
- Water damage.
Following the event that caused damage to your property, you are probably wondering:
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Earthquake Damage?
Standard homeowners insurance doesn’t cover earthquake damage. In order to file a claim for earthquake damage, you must purchase a separate policy that specifically covers this type of disaster.
If you do have an earthquake insurance policy, we can help you save time and get the best results by managing the claim on your behalf.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Fire Damage?
The majority of homeowners insurance policies will cover events involving fire damage.
However, it is worth noting that fire damage claims are notoriously complicated, particularly in instances where the damage is severe and requires the authorities to extinguish it. Following many fires, actual fire damage is accompanied by extensive smoke damage and water damage as well.
If you’ve suffered property damage due to a fire at your property in Dana Point, Avner Gat, Inc. will assess your claim and do everything we can to make sure you receive what you are entitled to based on your current policy.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Water Damage?
Following storm damage, water damage claims are the second most common type of homeowner insurance claims in Southern California.
Homeowners insurance policies typically only cover water damage caused by water that hasn’t entered your home from the ground or sewer. You should also know that standard homeowners insurance policies don’t cover damage caused by a flood. In order to be covered in the event of a flood, you will need to purchase separate flood damage insurance.
Have you suffered damage to your property in Dana Point?
Call us now at (818) 917-5256 for a free, no-strings-attached consultation to find out how we can help you.