We protect homeowners from the games and fine print insurance companies are known for.
AVNER GAT / President
HAD A LOSS?
How can we help you?
Do you have a question about your homeowners insurance claim? Give us a call and we’d be happy to talk to you about your situation.
#1 Public Adjusters in Carlsbad, CA
If you are looking for a reputable, top-notch public adjuster in Carlsbad, look no further. The public adjusters at Avner Gat, Inc. stand ready to assist you.
Suffering damages to your home or business in Carlsbad due to a sudden and accidental event can be stressful. And dealing with an insurance company that seems reluctant to accommodate your needs can exacerbate an already difficult situation.
Nobody expects their homeowners insurance company to be a charitable institution. But dealing with an insurer who uses the fine print in your policy to limit their liability and pay less than what you are entitled to can be infuriating.
Avner Gat, Inc. helps clients who have suffered property damage after a covered event to receive the best settlement possible under their homeowners insurance policy.
Do You Need a Carlsbad Public Adjuster?
When you file an insurance claim after a covered event, such as fire damage, your insurer appoints an insurance adjuster to adjust your claim. This adjuster is paid by your insurance company to act in their best interests and mitigate their liability.
As public adjusters, we work for YOU, not your insurance company!
Most homeowners can manage small and straightforward insurance claims on their own.
However, if you have a large or complex homeowners insurance claim, you should seriously consider hiring an experienced public adjuster in Carlsbad to assist you!
Why Hire Avner Gat, Inc. As Your Public Adjuster?
We deliver results!
- Reputation – Avner Gat, Inc. is one of the most respected public adjusters serving the Carlsbad area.
- Experience – With over 17 years of experience, we leave no stone unturned to help our clients get the settlement they are entitled to under their homeowners insurance policy.
- Expertise – We know the ins and outs of homeowners insurance policies – how to read them and provide insurance companies with the correct information.
- Save You Time – Dealing with a large or complex insurance claim can be frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you have little to no experience dealing with insurers. We save you time by managing the process for you.
- Negotiate on Your Behalf – You will typically be out of your depth negotiating with an expert insurance adjuster who deals with claims daily and has years of experience. Avner Gat, Inc. levels the playing field!
- Fast Submission – We specialize in homeowners insurance claims – we know how to quickly compile and submit required documentation to your insurance company.
- 5-Star Service – At Avner Gat, Inc., we pride ourselves on fast, friendly, and efficient service. Our 100+ 5-star client testimonials on Yelp validate our commitment to helping our clients. Many clients become lifelong friends!
The three main types of property damage are:
- Earthquake damage
- Fire damage
- Water damage.
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive include:
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Earthquake Damage?
Standard homeowners insurance doesn’t cover earthquake damage. A dedicated earthquake insurance policy is required to file a claim for earthquake damage in Carlsbad.
If you have an earthquake insurance policy, we can help you save time and get the best results by managing the claim on your behalf.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Fire Damage?
Most homeowners insurance policies will typically cover fire damage claims.
However, fire damage claims are notoriously difficult to manage depending on the severity of the fire and the complexities of the claim. For example, actual fire damage is often only one component of a claim that might include smoke damage and water damage.
If you’ve suffered property damage due to a fire at your property in Carlsbad, Avner Gat, Inc. will analyze your claim and work hard to ensure you get a fair settlement.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Water Damage?
Water damage claims are the second most common type of homeowner insurance claims (following wind & hail damage).
Most homeowners insurance policies limit water damage to water that hasn’t entered your home from the ground or sewer. In addition, standard homeowners insurance policies don’t cover damage caused by a flood. You’ll need a flood insurance policy before claiming for flood damage.
Have you suffered damage to your property in Carlsbad?
Call us at (818) 917-5256 for a free, no-strings-attached consultation to find out how we can help you.