We protect homeowners from the games and fine print insurance companies are known for.
AVNER GAT / President
How can we help you?
Do you have a question about your homeowners insurance claim? Give us a call and we’d be happy to talk to you about your situation.
#1 Public Adjusters in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Avner Gat, Inc. is a leading firm of public adjusters in San Juan Capistrano. We have extensive experience in both residential and commercial insurance claims and are ready to assist you in getting the best possible settlement offer.
Suffering damages to your home or business premises in San Juan Capistrano caused by a sudden and accidental event can be stressful. And dealing with an insurance adjuster who is hesitant to accept your reasonable requests to recover damages only makes things worse.
The last thing you want is to fight with your insurer after paying years of premiums for peace of mind. Unfortunately, many insurance companies are quick to collect your premiums but slow and even reluctant to grant you the settlement you are entitled to under your policy.
Avner Gat, Inc. helps clients who have suffered property damage after a covered event to receive the best settlement offer possible under their homeowners or business insurance policy.
Do You Need a San Juan Capistrano Public Adjuster?
When you file an insurance claim after a covered event, your insurer appoints an insurance adjuster to look after your claim. This adjuster is paid by your insurance company and is expected to act in their best interests and mitigate their liability.
Public adjusters work for YOU, not your insurance company!
Managing a small and straightforward insurance claim on your own might take some time, but it is typically not a difficult or cumbersome process.
However, large or complex homeowners insurance claims are a different story – you might find you are out of your depth. Should this be the case, hiring an experienced public adjuster in San Juan Capistrano to assist you is a smart move!
Why Hire Avner Gat, Inc. As Your Public Adjuster?
We know how to deal with insurance companies and get our clients results!
- Reputation – Avner Gat, Inc. is highly respected in Southern California and San Juan Capistrano where we have a proven track record of helping homeowners.
- Experience – We have over 17 years of experience assisting our clients in receiving the best settlement amount they are entitled to under their homeowners insurance policy.
- Expertise – We know the ins and outs of homeowners insurance policies and how to expedite the claims process.
- Save You Time – Managing a large or complex insurance claim on your own without having the necessary expertise can be a daunting experience. Hiring professionals like Avner Gat, Inc. can save you time and prevent you from having sleepless nights.
- Negotiate on Your Behalf – Even if you are an excellent negotiator, negotiating with an expert insurance adjuster who deals with claims daily and has years of experience is no easy task. By hiring Avner Gat, Inc. you can level the playing field!
- Fast Submission – We understand the homeowners insurance claims process – we know how to quickly compile and submit the necessary documents to your insurance company.
- 5-Star Service – We pride ourselves on providing fast, friendly, and efficient service. Our 100+ 5-star client testimonials on Yelp bear testimony to this.
The three main types of property damage are:
- Earthquake damage
- Fire damage
- Water damage.
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive include:
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Earthquake Damage?
Standard homeowners or business insurance doesn’t cover earthquake damage. You require a dedicated earthquake insurance policy to get coverage for earthquake-related damages.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Fire Damage?
Standard homeowners insurance policies will typically cover fire damage claims.
However, fire damage claims are notoriously difficult to manage due to their potential complexity. For example, fire damage is often only one component of a claim that might include smoke and water damage. And fires often leave invisible damage that is hard to spot unless you know what to look for.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Water Damage?
Water damage claims are the second most common type of homeowner insurance claims (following wind & hail damage).
Standard homeowners insurance policies typically cover water damage, but have many exceptions. For example, they limit water damage to water that hasn’t entered your home from the ground or sewer. And standard homeowners insurance policies don’t cover damage caused by a flood – you need a flood insurance policy before you can submit a claim for flood damage.
Have you suffered damage to your property in San Juan Capistrano?
Call us at (818) 917-5256 for a free, no-strings-attached consultation to find out how we can help you.